[Gpdd] silly; Cabaret

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 09:32:29 EDT 2007

Hey Guys I have a great idea, my Nanny has just come back from Paris and has been telling about a show she went to, it was called a Cabaret show, and guess what, the men dressed up like women (sound familiar anyone) and they dance and perform and everyone loves them.

My plan is for the next virtual advent we will perform a cabaret show, whose with me? (I know we all enjoyed?dressing up for the tea party)

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.