[Gpdd] silly; Cabaret

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:12:57 EDT 2007

Yesssss!
Count me (Igor) in! Oooooh..any ideas what we're gonna do? I'd love to do the Moulin rouge. I have orange curls, just like nicole kidman...maybe some highlights, like us performing lady marmelade??
(Fugly, i havent been to a cabaret, so if i misunderstand, let me know)

Or has anyone seen victor/victoria? I think Fugly would be an excellent Julie Andrews. Julie andrews is also a cream colored crested shorthair ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor/Victoria )
Compare Fugly:
http://lh3.google.com/pandameisje/Rvd_oiD587I/AAAAAAAAAdk/pcUzHYF_xhA/Slide17.GIF?imgmax=512
and julie:
http://www.dvdbreakdown.com/pix/11_screenshots/victorvictoria.jpg

Or what do you guys think about priscilla, queen of the desert??
If its in australia... Just in case our next virtual event happens to coincede with duke's birthday
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_QFgD1y3Q

Or...To wong foo, thanks for everything, Julie newmar??
If patrick swayze can get away with cross dressing, so can we ;-)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=FNO9sQ_Y12A

When is our next virtual event gonna take place btw? I heard something about a valentine's ball. I also heard different rumors about duke's birthday.... Maybe a valentine's ball in australia, honoring duke and having priscilla queen of the desert as a theme for the ball?? I'm just thinking out loud. Let me know what you think..
Wheeep wheep wheeep!!
Igor

To: gpdd at gpdd.org; jannekestaaks at hotmail.com; Algernon07 at aol.comSubject: silly; CabaretDate: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:32:29 -0400From: bubblecuddle at aol.co.ukHey Guys I have a great idea, my Nanny has just come back from Paris and has been telling about a show she went to, it was called a Cabaret show, and guess what, the men dressed up like women (sound familiar anyone) and they dance and perform and everyone loves them.My plan is for the next virtual advent we will perform a cabaret show, whose with me? (I know we all enjoyed dressing up for the tea party)Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.