[Gpdd] Behaviour: Do girlie pigs Rumblestrutt???

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 1 10:57:36 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves,
I was reading about Lynn's Tabitha...

"...Tabitha was walking really slow across the
play area, twitching her back end back and forth
as she approached Samantha."

And I feel like this question has been answered
but I can't remember, but do girlie piggies
Rumblestrutt???

I thought that only boy piggies did this, but then
I swear I saw the Princess rumblestrutt during
floortime, one time. It didn't last long, but I think
that was what she was doing. So, of course, I had
to turn her over for another gender check, and the
'Y' was still a 'Y'. And no extra bits.

But, I felt like I was going 'muy loco' there for a sec...

             Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                  Leah...Slave to The Princess :-)