[Gpdd] silly;Cabaret

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 13:13:09 EDT 2007

Wow Igor buddy you are waaaaaaaaay ahead of me I was only bouncing ideas about you have plans (have you been thinking about dressing up alot lately?) you are on exactly the right track.

Virtual valentines day in Paris (of course) would be perfect for the moulin rouge, you can be nicole.

Dukes birthday in Australia sounds like priscilla queen of the dessert time to me.

wow we could have a different show for every event we would be like world famous, we need a group stagename and everything, this is sooooo exciting.

Fugly the famous
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.