[Gpdd] HEALTH Mimi and cucumbers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Nov 1 18:35:26 EDT 2007

Jaime,

I'm so sorry to read about all of dear little Mimi's troubles. After having all of those lovely babes, she deserves to have a long and happy life with you. She is so young to be troubled by a stone.

We will be keeping fingers, paws and whiskers crossed for her and for you too.

Re the cucumber. Thousands of cucumbers have been munched here by the Piggyfriends over the years. I cut them into slices and wait for the stampede. There is no need to either peel them or remove the little seeds as every part is relished by the piggies.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.