[Gpdd] MISC- cucumbers

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 13:09:33 EDT 2007

Our experience is that piggies like all of the cucumber. At least one
strongly preferred the seedy middles, eating that first and walking
away, leaving a cucumber "donut." I do usually peel them, but only
because most of the cucumbers here are waxed and I don't think they
really need wax in their tummies. If I could get unwaxed, I'd just give
it a scrub and cut up a slice or three and hand it over.

-ginger
co-slave with Steve to Mike T. Pig
remembering Niles, Butterscotch J. Furpants, Clover Bud