[Gpdd] MISC- skinny pigs

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Nov 2 19:58:33 EDT 2007

M-
  You're never going to agree with everyone about everything. Even here on the digest, where we all pretty much support each other, I'm sure there are times when people just don't always agree. If you feel you are learning important info that will help you to better care for your piggies then it may be worth it to you if it means a better life for them. Also last time I checked we were aloud to express ourselves even if others don't agree with us. So don't let them intimidate you if you want to share your feelings about breeding & skinny pigs. That's your right & if they can't respect that then maybe that will tell you all you need to know about staying a member of that group. Only you can make the decision in the end. Just remember, it's all about the piggies! ;) Good luck & be true to yourself.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/