[Gpdd] Virtual: The Plays

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 20:48:44 EDT 2007

Chester here guys. (Also known as Chesti!) Who besides Fugly and Igor(ina)
participated in the dress up charade? I'd hoped to get to play a masculine role
something with some quiet dignity in our next performance. I still feel like I
want to play a Sir John Giegud type. Of course a Richard Burton type role
appeals to be, too. Charlie and I whose ankles are still sore from our "very
attractive sling back pumps" wonder if we want to wear such shoes again. And
yet... And yet...   The idea does have some appeal. We've seen all the movies your
momma mentioned, Igor, and we liked them. And what about Mr. P? Or did he not
"dress" *wheeeeking laughter* And Sailor Willie. Did he dress in sows
clothing, too. I don't remember.
     And what happens to Beethovne's Rumblestrut Blues performance tradition?
Will we ever be taken seriously as lover types should our real names get out?
     Still, the Tea was great fun!! And did you know that back in
Shakespeare's day men played all the parts, right down to Juliet. I think maybe if a
boy's voice changed...
     Dressing up was such fun and Charlie (Charlette) is wheeeking and
bouncing up and down, he loves the idea. I think you can count us in fellas!

Chester and Charlie, Jolly Rodents