[Gpdd] MISC Daisy Piggyfriend addresses the LAPS.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Nov 3 09:01:00 EDT 2007

All of us here at Piggyfriends are devastated to learn that our esteemed President, Jimmy Jr. has been losing weight. We all hope that you will soon recover, Jimmy, and resume your rightful position as President.

In the meantime, I would be delighted to assume the position of acting President. I must consult with our Secretary, Hamlet, on the proper procedures for electing an acting Vice-President and would like to ask other LAPS members to put their names forward for this vacancy.

In the interests of fair play, I have decided that none of the Piggyfriends should be allowed to participate. No nepotism in the ranks of the LAPS. An international society, such as ours, needs leaders from around the world.

(grunt, wheek, mutter, shove, oink........what does she mean? why can't we be candidates?stop shoving! mutter,mutter. Roscoe, just because she's your sister, it doesn't mean that you can be vice-president!.......sounds of discontent......banners being hastily erected......Equality for all fat pigs......Four legs good ( what comes next?)......Hush, I want to hear what Daisy has to say! One pig, one vote. You're not even in the LAPS so you can't vote. Votes for Mice! HUH! )

Order! Order!

As I was saying, if any LAPS member, other than the Piggyfriends ( mutter, mutter, oink, wheek ) would like to stand up and be counted, would they please contact Hamlet at the LAPS or announce their intentions here on the GPDD.

( wheek, wheek, Hamlet does all the work anyway, mutter, shove, grunt. )

We all wish Jimmy Jr. a speedy return to health and LAPS weight. We know that his Slave, Birdie, will do her utmost to ensure that this happens,

Take care, Jimmy Jr. I would like to accord you honorary life membership of the LAPS in appreciation of your excellent Presidency and I am sure that all members will agree.

Daisy Piggyfriend.