[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Newly beloved pet

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 3 09:42:15 EDT 2007

My Brandy Alexander is no longer with me.   He died from pneumonia this evening about 5.45pm.  I would have had him 1 month tomorrow.   I feel damned/doomed/bitter/lost/cursed- and any pig who comes into my life is obviously not going to have a very long life.

I feel very down indeed.  Maybe if I crossed the Bridge myself, then piggies on earth be safe?

I'm sorry for the tone of this email, I can't help how I'm feeling or what I'm saying at the moment.  My loss is very raw to me at this point.  I will write more when I feel up to it.

Sorry again,
Julie
now ex-slave to Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy