[Gpdd] SILLY- TBS Society

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 14:18:01 EDT 2007

  Mimi & I would like to offer Jimmy Jr. to help us start up a club of our own. I think it should be called the "TBS" society:Tiny But Sweet!
My piggies have always felt bad that they couldn't be LAPS piggies, but I told them that doesn't make them any less of a piggie! I say if the large & ample piggies can have their club, then why shouldn't our tiny friends have one too! ;) I nominate Jimmy Jr. as president since he already knows the responsibilities that come along with the position! Who's with us...?!?

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the (now adoptable!)mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/