[Gpdd] Health: Duke and mimi

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 3 18:17:31 EDT 2007

I couldn't begin to guess what a high count of white cells means other than
some sort of infection.  My prayers and thoughts are with you for a good
report.

I haven't read about Mimi yet but am following her progress closely.  It's
got to be hart rending to have this going on over and over.  You said you
seem to always get the sick pigs and I am so sorry to hear that but I am so
grateful that if they have to be sick, they found a wonderful slave like you
to take care of them and hopefully nurse them back to health.  Best of luck
to you both.

Hugs, wheeks and winks,
Lynn, Tabitha & Samantha