[Gpdd] MISC: Welcomes and the virtual cabaret

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 3 18:19:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all the new piggies and congratulate
them on finding wonderful slaves to give them either a temporary home or a
forever home where they will be loved.  You are all wonderful folks and I am
so happy to be a part of this forum.  You give me lots of laughs, tears and
support.  Good job, y'all!

About this cabaret... I spoke to Samantha and Tabitha and they informed me
that while they can't participate in it since they are already ladies and
have all the necessary parts and clothing, etc., they would love to be
consultants on wardrobe and makeup.  Tabitha, as an aside, let me know that
she would be more than happy to donate any of those old girlie clothes that
she has here because she much prefers her boxers, shorts and T-Shirts.  LOL

Hugs, Wheeks & Winks to all,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha