[Gpdd] MISC: My girls are not ladylike

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 21:31:01 EDT 2007

It's a cosy night.  The temperature has finally dipped below 70 degree  in
Florida and I gave the girls a large handful of fresh hay.

I'm not believing what I'm seeing.  Such unladylike behavior!   They are
pulling down hay while chewing the current bite.  They are covered  in hay pieces.
 They won't even take the time to shake off the hay.   They are eating every
crumb of hay off the floor.  Penny has now moved away  from the hay rack to
thoroughly chew her hay strand but the baby girls are  eating like football
players.

I'm so glad they didn't act like this during the tea.

Regards,

Dana Felice
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://wwww.tampabayhrs.petfinder.com  (check out our new Petfinder address!)

"It doesn't matter what the  kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video.  They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to  deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation  by DUMPING their rabbits on someone else.
Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays  for your inability to say NO."