[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: LAPS vice presidency

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Sun Nov 4 05:11:37 EST 2007

I would like to put my name forward to be considered for the post of the LAPS vice-president but I won't be at all offended if there are more suitable candidates. Perhaps it isn't a good idea for both the top spots to be held by girls, but I am a willing volunteer. If there is any complicated paperwork involved I may struggle because I am a bit of an air-head (got myself pregnant at an early age etc) but I have good social skills. I belonged to Peter Gurney before I became a Squeaker. I have no idea where I was before then. I am proud of my ample size, and my long hair makes me look even bigger!Thank you for your consideration.Orinoco  (a member of The Surrey Squeaker herds)