[Gpdd] silly; Cabaret

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 14:33:23 EST 2007

Hi all this is Fugly the soon to be even more famous than I already am.

I think I speak for all the boys when I say we would love Samantha and Tabitha to be in charge of the wardrobe department, we have all been guilty of going over the top when it comes to girls clothing, so hopefully the real girls can tone us down a bit. Can they also provide make up advise I know strawberry and beetroot make good lippy, but what can we do for blusher, eyeshadow, mascara and claw polish, they will also need to spend a lot of time with Igor making his hair just right for his performance as Ms Kidman.

Jolly rodents do not worry about the girls taking you seriously if your real names get out, my mummy still fancies Patrick Swayze and he is old enough to be her father, also Robbie Williams posed in womens underwear and it hasnt done his street cred any harm. Remember we are serious entertainers we are not doing this because we enjoy dressing up as girls (thats the official line anyway)

Mike T Pig dessert will be provided but only if you dress as a queen of the dessert maybe a nice feminine apple pie outfit?would suit you, whad ya think?

Rocky and Cocoa I hope you are working on your routines we will be expecting your input on this now.

Anyone else who wants to joins us just say the word, we have plenty of time for rehearsals the more the merrier (and this time we will try to keep Igor and the Jolly Rodents away from the cops)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.