[Gpdd] Health : Mites

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 16:32:12 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have a question.  It involves suspedted mites.  I
read on the site Guinea lynx in their Forum about
someone who treats their pigs with cow ivermec.  The
offer a weight chart and everything.  It turns out to
be about a drop or two depending on weight. (My 3
pounder is .07ml) The solution is 1% and they show how
to draw it out, they even show the box. I picked some
up today, it is a bit pricey, but not as much as going
to the vet to have them treated.  It was 32 dollars. I
got it at Farm and Fleet.  My questoin is has anyone
ever used this method? You are to put the drops behind
the ears.

Please let me know, feel free to e-mail me at home
too!

Thanks
Carly