[Gpdd] [MISC] Laps

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:44:06 EST 2007

Hi Guinea Piggers,

It's Hamlet, LAPS Secretary.  I've been absent lately. It's not my fault
though - blame my Mommy slave.  You see,  I have a new sister, doggy sister
that is, and Mommy slave hasn't had much time to work on the LAPS blog.  She
types for me since my piggy hands are too delicate for such hard labor.
So, I apologize.

Jimmy Jr., you shouldn't feel like you need to resign from being President
of LAPS.  You are still an inspiration to us and the many of the LAPS in
training members.  Besides, I think we are all in agreement that LAPS was
created in order for us to meet some new friends that share our hobby of
eating.  Do you still like to pig out?  Then you're still one of us.

Tonight I'll have my Mommy slave work on the blog.  I bribed her - stay
tuned for her announcement and you'll see how.  :-)
http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/

Large, hungry and proud,
Hamlet