[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Seussy and Hamlet's Birthday

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:53:41 EST 2007

Today we are celebrating Seussy and Hamlet's birthday.  Both of my boys were
adopted so I am unsure of their actual birth dates but both were born around
this date.  Seussy is 6 years old and Hamlet is turning 4 years old.   For
breakfast, they were given a buffet of parsley, red leaf lettuce, carrots
and cherry tomatoes.  Later tonight they'll receive their birthday cake: a
fruit cake - just fruit piled into a round mound.  he! he!

I am so proud of my two boys.  I love them dearly and I feel so blessed to
have them in my life.  Happy Birthday Hamlet and Seussy!