[Gpdd] Health - Ivormec

Donna Lenz dlenz at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 5 12:33:59 EST 2007

Gosh I haven't posted in ages!

If you have a feed supply store nearby, most sell the Ivormec there.  It's
about $35.00 per bottle.  I always keep it in the fridge here.  It tastes
awful, so I would also suggest you ask your vet for a small supply of their
cherry syrup.  I always mix it, and the piggys don't mind it.  Luckily they
haven't needed any in a few years.

We're down to two piggys - Penny who is one of the crooked headed twins.
She was born with a congenital head tilt. Sadly we lost her sister Patches
last year.  Penny is now almost 8 years old and still going strong.  Her
next door neighbor is Annie, a pig who was dropped at Petco when her owner
got tired of her.

In case anyone remembers Herbie the Herbavore, he was my little love bug
who suffered seizures for 2 years.  After FINALLY being cured by Dr
Quesenberry of the AMC in NY, he passed to the Rainbow Bridge shortly after
we moved to CT.  He will always be the Number One Pig in the Universe to
me.

Hope this helps!

Donna