[Gpdd] Misc: Mimi's new Forever home...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Nov 5 11:15:06 EST 2007

Dear Mimi,
My Mommy Slave told me that your Slave decided
to keep you and that you found your Forever
home...Wheeeeek! That is just Fan-ta-bu-lous!!!
I know what it's like to live in a shelter and you
know as well as I know that it's no pig-nic. But,
I'm sure that your little boys will be adopted out
soon (if they haven't already been adopted). Well,
here's an official BIG WELCOME to the Digest!!!

Oh, and I've see your pigtures of you and your baby
boys and all I heard was lots of 'Aaaaaaaaaah's' and
"Ooooooooooooh's' from my Mama. I thought ya'll
were pretty Cute too. :-)
                                              Love, Princess Snowflake :-)