[Gpdd] MISC: A to Z

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 5 17:10:07 EST 2007

I'm going to put all I have to say, respond to or ask here in one e-mail or
the Digest would have to run a special edition to get it all in!  )

Hey Fugly, the girls asked me to tell you they are thrilled to accept the
job of wardrobe/makeup staff for the new ensemble.  They agree that
strawberries and beet root are great for the lips and are still discussing
the blush, eyeshadow and mascara situation.  All I know is, I have been
hearing a lot of rustling about in the refrigerator and a few comments such
as "No, that would never work." and "Hmmmm, this has possibilities."  So, I
will have to update you further as I learn more.  Every time I go by their
cage, I find little pieces of clothing strewn about... apparently they are
going through their trunks and closets, looking for just the right
combinations to put together for the show.  I have only one question... I
wonder who owns this tiny little pair of fishnet stockings and this little
push up bra I found?

Hey there Alge & The Jolly Rodents !  I'm so glad you enjoyed our little
story.  I have always loved to write and after losing my sight 27 years ago,
it became an even larger part of my life.  I have also loved to laugh, smile
and enjoy life so I try to put the two together when I can.  If no one
objects to my silliness, I'll try to contribute a story about the masters on
the list from time to time... as I think of them.  P.S.  Tell Chester I'm
sorry about embarrassing him.  I should have said that the names had been
changed to protect the innocent!  :)

Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your 2 piggies, Budweiser
and Schnapps.  We are still relatively new here and were not familiar with
them, but we offer our warmest sympathy and prayers for you and your
remaining herd.  Will they allow a new leader from the herd that is left to
take the place of Budweiser?  If that is an insensitive question, I
apologize, I am curious about the pig world in all it's mysteries.

A big welcome to Midnight and Buttons.  I know you will be soooo happy in
your new home and I'm sure you will grow to be LAPS in no time at all!
Samantha and Tabitha realize they are not big enough to belong to that club
yet but I must tell you, out of their hearing, that we weighed them today
and Samantha is now a whopping 1 lb., 12 oz., a huge increase from the last
weigh in and Tabitha is weighing in at 1 lb., 8 oz.  Wow, they are really
growing and are now about 5 months old, give or take.  I did notice they are
showing an interest in Weight Watcher's commercials lately...

Oh, Igor, I am so sorry I got you in trouble!   I really shouldn't have gone
and opened my big mouth, huh?  Well, at least you had a bit of excitement
while visiting us here in the US!  And just think, now you are famous... or
infamous...either way, the girls were very proud to call all their friends
and brag how they knew two new TV stars now. They keep popcorning around the
pen, singing the  Cops theme song... "What 'cha gonna' do when they come for
you; bad boys, bad boys..." :)  Oh, Tabby says she would love to dress up
with the rest of you and thinks that she might look especially nice in a
sequined tuxedo and bow tie.  She is quite excited about it.

Oh, by the way, I have been thinking of some names too for the new
performing bunch.  I came up with Prancing Piggies or Galloping Guineas.
Just a thought.

Whe wish to shout out a big Happy Birthday to Seussy and Hamlet' on their
special day.. whe hope you have many, many more.  Careful with those
candles!!

Hi Leah, thanks for the well wishes.  I am getting better but still rather
sore on that back left side.  But mainly only when I breathe. LOL  Hope all
is well with the princess and you are all getting along famously!

OK, I think I have covered everything now... I did want to describe
something to y'all and see if it is the same as what you are talking about
when you mention popcorning. Sometimes, Samantha will do this sort of
bucking bronco impression while running around in her play pen.  Earl says
it is really funny to watch.  She kicks her hind legs up in the air, leaving
her front paws on the floor.  LOL  Wish I could see it.  They both also
sometimes jump all the way up in the air and sort of "pop" while in the air.
Again, something to see, I'm sure.  This is what I consider to be
popcorning.  I have to laugh at Samantha though.  Every time they are in
their play area and she hears me go to the kitchen and start getting their
vegies together for the afternoon food fest, she starts popcorning all over
the place..."Yay, oh yay... it's veggie time.  Mommy is coming with the
veggies now!  Yay oh yay!"  The other day, while they were both crawling
around on me from shoulder to shoulder, Sam got on my right shoulder and all
of a sudden, out of nowhere popcorned right there.  She came up so hard, all
I felt was this sudden furry thing  smack me in the cheek!  I thought maybe
Tabitha was picking a fight with her to make her move but no, Tabby was down
on my chest.  Samantha just had a moment of pure happiness, I guess.  LOL
God, I love these little critters!  :)

Hugs, Wheeks & Winks to all,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha (The soon to be plump pigs)