[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Petunia

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Nov 5 20:30:36 EST 2007

Jude and the Haypile Honeys, we are so very sorry to hear of Petunia's passing.  We are sad that she had been feeling better then suddenly went downhill.  However, we are glad that you were able to be with her and comfort her as she traveled to the other side.  Please know what a wonderful life you gave her and how lucky she was to be so loved.  It sounds as though she adopted you (rather than the other way around) when you first met!  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she would sometimes snuggle under your chin and what a good mother she was to her five babies.  We will certainly be sure to hug our piggies in Petunia's honor.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday