[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Alf

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Nov 5 20:31:54 EST 2007

Gwen and the Las Vegas furbabies, how sad to hear that Alf (aka McSteamy and a member of LAPS)passed away after being exposed to kennel cough.  We are so sorry that within 48 of developing labored breathing, he left for the Bridge, despite being on medication.  Thank you for passing along the information that kennel cough can be such a danger and that there is medication for it.  Please know that you did all your best for Alf and tried so hard to get him well; we know he knew how much you loved him.  We are glad that you were able to hold and comfort him as he left this world.  We also hope that all of your other piggies are OK.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday