[Gpdd] Misc - Penny can you help me?

Sene Jemma (Devon PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Tue Nov 6 04:49:27 EST 2007

Hi Penny (your private email doesn't work so I had to email you through the
digest)

Hope everything is well with you. I am emailing you about your offer to take
my boys into your care - would you still be happy to do this for me??

I have tried to make my relationship work, but it's not happening. I have
tried to find a place that would take my boys as well as me, but no luck. It
would break my heart in two, but at least I would know they were in good
hands....  I hope I haven't put you on the spot with this request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jem