[Gpdd] Misc: Lots of Stuff

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Nov 6 15:15:02 EST 2007

Hello Slaves,
The Princess has demanded that I get
caught up, so I'm trying like crazy to do
so. I wouldn't want to upset the little girl
in any way. So, I'm up to Nov 3rd, and I
just wanted to comment on a few things:

First, WELCOME to Midnight & Buttons,
the newest members of the Piggyfriends...
Woooooo Hoooooooooo!

Sunshine, Mimi, Duke, & Jimmy Jr., we
are keeping you in our thoughts and
Prayers.

Janneke and Mieke, the GPDD Calendar
pigtures are just AWESOME!!! Love, Love
LOVE It! I can't wait to see the finished
product.

Ouch! Oh, the Princess would like to say
something to Fugly...

Hey Fugly Boy! I took your advice on
Halloween and I WHEEEEEKED until
that Slave gave me my strawberry. It
was muy delicioso...Yum! So, my mouth
and face were all red & 'bloody' looking.
And then I found a black washcloth in a
closet so I used that as my cape. Then,
during snuggle time, I slowly kept creeping
closer and closer to the Slave's neck.

AND THEN...

That goofy Slave started laughing
uncontrollably...Geeeez. Apparently,
her neck is really ticklish and she thought
that I was being cute and sweet, so she
started kissing all over me and snuggling
me.

So much for my fierce vampire attempt...
Wheeeeeeek!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
         Princess Snowflake & Slave Leah :-)