[Gpdd] Health Ginger

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:32:31 EST 2007

Hi all, i have some good news for a change. Ginger has picked up, started to eat well again and is putting the weight back on that she lost. I didnt say at the time but Gingers sister Coco died just before she went down hill. The 3 sisters lived together all there lives and they all would have been 5 in Jan. I went to feed them in the morning a couple of weeks ago and they were fine. Coco had never had a days illness in her life she was eating like normal. I came home from work at 3 and coco was just layed down dead it looked like it was sudden.
   But the 2 sisters were huddled in the corner really frightened. Coco was cold and stiff so i think they had been with her for a while.
    It was after that Ginger went down hill. I thought it was her swollen foot because the other sister was fine. But i think it must have been depression. After about a week she started getting back to her old self.
   Does this sound stupid?
Coco had a lovely life never being ill always with her sisters.I think it was nice the way she went, no pain and not on her own. Just not as nice for the other 2.
    Carole