[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Brandy Alexander

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Nov 7 12:36:44 EST 2007

Julie, your posting was heartbreaking, not only because it announced Brandy Alexander's passing but also because of the doubt you expressed about your ability to care for piggies.  You are so wrong that you are a bad piggie parent; any piggie would be lucky to be part of your family.  We know what wonderful care you took of Archie and Dougall, and when we read that you'd adopted a new piggie, we were so glad, knowing he was in your capable and loving hands.  Please don't blame yourself that Brandy Alexander left for the Bridge at such a young age.  It definitely sounds as though he had a congenital problem that led to his pneumonia.  Believe us, he is so lucky that he was able to know your love in his short time in this world.  We have no doubt that he is singing your praises at the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences and please write soon to let us know how you are doing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday