[Gpdd] Bridge: Yoshi

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Nov 7 13:54:51 EST 2007

Christina,
I was so Sorry to hear about the passing
of your Beloved Yoshi. :-( Oh, it's so upsetting
to me everytime I read of another pig with
bladder stones. It really hits me hard, ya
know. I know that you didn't get a chance
to use the Shilintong, but at least I was able
to tell you about my experience with a stone
piggie (Brownie Bear). And I know that Yoshi
appreciated the fact that you went above and
beyond and seeked help and information,
and did everything you possibly could to
make things better for him. I'm glad that Maren
got you addicted to guinea pigs, because we
need more Slaves in this world like you.

Surely by now, your Beloved Yoshi has met
up with Maren's Rosie and Sam, and they
are planning the grandest of reunions with
you all. Yoshi will be just Fine. And he is free
from any pain, and he is whole again.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Princess Snowflake, Blaine, and me--

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps...