[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Coco

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 15:54:52 EST 2007

Carole, I am sorry that you lost Coco.   How sad that her sisters were in the corner, afraid.  My girl ABBIE was healthy as could be, was fine in the morning, and when I got home from being out all day, she was dying.  What was amazing to me was that she was snuggled up against ANNIE and my Annie didn't budge..she just let Abbie lean on her.  I was really touched to see that.  That was Nov. 25, 2006.  To my sadness, Annie died Dec. 25, 2006.
Rest in Peace, Dear Coco.
Stay well, Ginger!  I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci
In Heaven:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!