[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Daylight savings time

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 19:42:03 EST 2007

Hi to all piggies and their slaves. Ever since we went off of daylight savings time, Amos expects to get fed an hour earlier. I feed him before I go to work, around 6 in the morning. He gets dinner around 5-5:30. I get home from work around 4:30, and I fill his hayrack. Lately he's been wheeking at me lots when I get home, pulling on his bell and letting me know it's his dinnertime. Anyone else notice this with their piggies since the time change ? The master his calling, have to go make his dinner.
  Pam  slave to Piggie Amos