[Gpdd] [MISC]<Calendar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:09:21 EST 2007

Hi guys,

We updated the calendar again!
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar
Penny's midnight and buttons have been added, audrey's gordon, dee's pumkin and peaches and mary d's angel tigger and pooh girl. (i might be a bit redundant, i'm doing this from the top of my head, i'm currently at work)

We are currently under the illusion that we have placed alle pigtures that were sent in and that all the slaves and piggy names are correct. If this proves to be a false illusion, let us know.

Grtz
Janneke and Mieke