[Gpdd] Silly: Re: TBS Society or DAPS

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 8 11:26:33 EST 2007

Hey Molly & Jimmy Jr!
Princess Snowflake here. Well, I'm with you!
I would Love to join a piggie club for us 'smaller' pigs.
I'm full grown, but I only weigh 1 lb/13 ounces (822 grams).
Yes, I am very little, but I have a BIG attitude and appetite
too...Wheeek!

Hopefully, some other smaller piggies will come forward (like, let's
see...Dunya, Patchouli, the Lady Bug, I know there's more) and then,
we could have a club of our own. If wheee can get our club going,
then I would like to throw my hat in the ring for the position of
Treasurer. I am very good with my Slaves' $money$ and I always
make sure they have lots of cash left over for fresh veggies, bedding,
and treats.

Oh, there's so much to think about! I'm so Excited!!!

C'mon you smaller piggies! I know you're out there...Wheeeeek!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                                   Princess Snowflake :-)
Mimi & I would like to offer Jimmy Jr. to help us start up a club of our
own. I think it should be called the "TBS" society:Tiny But Sweet!
My piggies have always felt bad that they couldn't be LAPS piggies, but I
told them that doesn't make them any less of a piggie! I say if the large
& ample piggies can have their club, then why shouldn't our tiny friends
have one too! ;) I nominate Jimmy Jr. as president since he already knows
the responsibilities that come along with the position! Who's with
us...?!?