[Gpdd] Misc: Lots of stuff...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 8 12:31:13 EST 2007

Hello Slaves!
I just had to comment on a few things:

Mikey,
CONGRATULATIONS to your Lotje for
winning the 8th Place Prize for Cuddleness!!!
You Go Girl!

Martha,
Poppy's Halloween pigture is just Precious.
She really does look like my Beloved Brownie
Bear. It's uncanny, isn't it? She makes a purrrfect
smiling spider. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Anita,
I really enjoyed Beanie & Nuttie's Halloween
pigture too. They are just Darlin'! And the Princess
wanted me to tell you that she was a witch too, and
that the 3 of them together will be the Charmed ones
(like from the t.v. show, "Charmed"). She would like
to play the role of 'Piper', if that's okay. It's the Power
of 3, Baby!!

Judi & the Haypile Honeys,
CONGRATS on your card design debut on Cavymadness!
You know that I'll be buying your Holiday cards. Your
artwork is absolutely Marvelous!!!

Joanne,
CONGRATS to your Teddy for making the 2008
Cavymadness 'pet piggies on parade' desk calendar!!!
The Princess has already ordered me to buy one
because she wants to see the month of August starring...
your Teddy!!!

Heather,
Wheeeeee would like to wish your Seussy and Hamlet
a Very HAPPY 6th & 4th year BIRTHDAYS!!! Wow, what
an accomplishment. I had the pleasure of meeting these
2 remarkable piggies earlier this year, and they are just
AWESOME! Of course, I have a soft spot for your Hamlet
because he looks so much like my CuddleBug, my Beloved
Butterscotch.

Wheee hope your boys enjoyed their Special Day and
that all of their piggie Wishes and Dreams came true.

Here's to many, many more...

                     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                              Princess Snowflake and meeeee :-)