[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Holiday Gift/Card Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:07:42 EST 2007

I am working hard on pairing up pig(s) with secret piggies for the gift exchange. I am still looking for those who are holding out to come join in the fun. If you wish to just be included in a holiday card exchange send me your name, piggies names and mailing address and I will match you up with another pig(s) to mail a card to and such.  There is still time to sign up for the holiday gift exchange too. However, time will be running out soon as most want to know who they are mailing to and such to get gifts soon to have mailed out by the first of December. We all know that December will be right around the corner too. so please email me your name, mailing address and piggie names and if they wish to pigticipate as an individual or a group. The deadline to sign up for the holiday exchange is on Tuesday, November 20th. this should give those who are hesitant time to sign up.  I look forward to hearing from everyone soon. I also send my thoughts and prayers to all of those slaves who have lost piggies lately. I am already dreading the day when my Sailor Willie will cross over to the bridge. He is getting over the hill at a piggie that is going on 6 years old. He is getting his Christmas photo taken next week and hopefully soon I will have holiday photos to share with everyone.  Alicia Wheeks to everyone from Sailor Willie whom is requesting his dinner.