[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Holiday Card Exchange

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 19:58:36 EST 2007

Hi...Joanne here.
I'm a little confused.  For the card exchange only...do we sign up and send everyone cards or only one match?
I do this with my Boston Terrier Rescue group and it's the most fun we have all year.  We all send one another holiday cards (mostly picture ones) and each one of us end up with at least 30 cards full of doggies.
I want to be in on the exchange...and I THINK I had signed up already, but my piggies said, "Oh, Mama...make sure.  Weeee want our friends to get special photo cards of us."  So...how can I say NO?!

Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!