[Gpdd] MISC: Holiday Exchange

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 02:25:50 EST 2007

Wheeeks to all,

I have just been angrily wheeeeked at by Tea & Biscuit as they want to make sure they  are in the holiday exchange - Alicia, I know you are super busy, but please can you confirm as I seem to remember last year there were problems with you getting my emails...

Wheee are trying our best to keep up with the GPDD emails, but please bear with us if we miss things here and there!

Hoping everyone is well and condolences to all that have crossed the bridge. Claire, Tea & Biscuit

From: basschick23 at hotmail.co.ukTo: gpdd at gpdd.orgCC: aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.comSubject: [Gpdd] MISC: Holiday ExchangeDate: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:03:49 +0100

Hi, Tea, Biscuit and I would love to be part of the Secret Santa again - I have sent you a seperate email with the requested details. wheeeks to all, Claire, Tea & Biscuit