[Gpdd] ANNOUCEMENT- piggie ornaments on e-bay

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Nov 11 11:28:54 EST 2007

  I just wanted to let everyone know I have finally gotten a chance to make more piggie crafts & put them up on e-bay. They are little chalkboard ornaments, 2 red & 1 blue. They are limited to only these 3, so once they're gone that's it! They'd make good piggie exchange gifts. The item #'s are: 250186463142,250186464042,250186465307. Or you can just look under my user name "zimmerman115". I will have more crafts coming soon for the holidays. Check 'em out! Thanks!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/