[Gpdd] MISC- cage cleaning

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Nov 11 17:19:24 EST 2007

  I use 1/2 white vinegar to 1/2 water & mix them in a spray bottle. I keep it very clearly marked! This is a good disinfectant & cleaner for many things, not just piggie cages. I know it's a little smelly for us, but none of my piggies have ever seemed to mind it. I make sure the cage is thoroughly dried before putting in the bedding. I do it in the garage so it doesn't stink up the living room.
  The vet checked Mimi for mastitis, but that was only because she had babies, so I don't know what could be wrong with your little one. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on it for you.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/