[Gpdd] Health: Pooh Girl

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 03:49:00 EST 2007

Hi Mary,
     I was so sorry to read that Pooh girl is feeling so poorly. I wonder if
the vet was right in thinking that the back teeth weren't sharp enough to
cause her a problem. I remember having wires in my mouth while having some on-
going dental work and every now and then I'd get a sharp edge and it really hurt.
It was hard to tune out.
     Of course that might not be the problem at all. Have you tried giving
her just plain canned pumpkin, maybe with a bit of water mixed it to make it
easier to syringe? It's nourishing and tasty.
     We really hope she improves and will say a prayer for her.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents