[Gpdd] [CARE]: Anyone for SCAMPS?

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 01:42:46 EST 2007

There are only 12 Dolly Mixtures left now, and Fidget has been losing  weight
steadily for weeks, in spite of a healthy appetite and regular worming.  He
would be 5 on 3rd February next year, but somehow I doubt he'll make it.
Scarecrow and Soulage were rescued as teenagers on 8th January 2003, so I think
could be deemed as sharing their birthday with Jesus - I am so hoping they'll
make it to 5. Sable was rescued unweaned with her mother the same day, so could
 maybe celebrate her 5th birthday on 7th January.

I was wondering whether we could have a "virtual club" for piggies aged  over
5 years? I thought SCAMPS might be a suitable title - Senior Citizens  Ageing
Miracle Piggies Society. None of the Dolly Mixtures could belong yet, but  I
know from replies to my previous posting that there are already a lot of
SCAMPS out there - what do they and their slaves think? We could share tips for
Care of the Elderly, and anecdotes etc.

A still grieving Debbie and her dozen Dolly  Mixtures