[Gpdd] silly; group name

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 11:11:00 EST 2007

Hi all I have finally manage to get Mummy to help me with this voting business, the short list of group names for the cabaret are;

Galloping Guineas
Prancing Piggies
The Rat Pack
Crazy Cavies
The Cavy Cabaret

Mummy says can you email your vote to her direct or cc her in otherwise she will get confused.

To give everypig time to vote Mummy said she will announce the winner on the 1st December 2007, please have your vote in by then.

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.