[Gpdd] Care: Piggies who reach 5+ years/Bedding

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Nov 13 14:11:09 EST 2007

Hey Deb,
I totally forgot to tell you what bedding I kept
Miss Brownie Bear on. Well, in the beginning,
I realized that I was allergic to aspen, so I
started using CareFresh (the regular grayish-
brownish stuff). Then, after her stone surgery/
spay when she was 2 years old, I switched to
towels and kept her on towels for the rest of
her life.

I think keeping her on towels helped keep her
respiratory system healthy, cuz Dr. Griffin
would always comment on how healthy and
clear her lungs sounded for an elderly pig.
But, who knows?

Much LOVE to you and the Dolly Mixtures...
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeek!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)