[Gpdd] Health: Re: Fireball has a tooth missing

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Nov 13 14:21:33 EST 2007

Jocelyn,
Wheee hope that Fireball the Fat's toofie is
growing back quickly. When my Beloved
Butterscotch broke his top tooth, it took about
3 wheeeks for it to grow back. I did take him
to the Vet, but really there was nothing I could
do but wait and watch to make sure he could
still eat on his own. And I watched to make sure
the bottom tooth didn't grow too far. Eventually,
the bottom and the top teefies met and then
grinded down properly.

Healing Wheeeeks to your Fireball the Fat...

        Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
           Princess Snowflake and me :-)