[Gpdd] Bridge: Boulotte

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 00:45:29 EST 2007

Dear Debbie,

     Things happen, unexpected things happen. I am so sorry about the loss of
Boulotte. She sounds like a wonderful, naturally healing and nurturing little
soul. The fall might not have contributed to her death. Sometimes these
"wobbly" things can progress quite quickly. The wobbling is a warning that their
time is drawing near. I've observed this with dogs which I've had in the past.

     I know your tendency (like the rest of us) to blame yourself, but as you
said, she's there in the beautiful boundless meadow at the Bridge. She has so
many friends there and she will be renewed.

God bless,
Alge and the somber Jolly Rodents