[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Re: RIP Beloved Boulotte

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Wed Nov 14 00:47:52 EST 2007

Hi Debbie,

I was so sorry to read about Boulotte's departure for the Bridge. It
is even more frustrating when we think, "if only I had done something
different," and I've been in that situation, too. To be honest, I
suspect there are more cases where people feel like that than not. But
you did do all the right things for her, it's just that we people are
not perfect! Try not to blame yourself on top of the grief that she's
passed on. The main thing to remember now is the great life she had
with you and her piggie friends.

I am not the best condolence writer, which is why I usually leave that
to the amazing Cindy and others, but I just wanted you to know I
really feel for you, and hope the pain lessens soon.

All the best,
Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa