[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Re: Fireball has a tooth missing

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 13:33:06 EST 2007

Hi my pancake has broken his teeth several times.  It takes a couple  of
weeks and it grew back.  Actually it grew back faster than I thought it  would.  I
just made sure he was eating and getting enough water and  Vit C.  He never
had a problem eating.  Just a couple of days ago I  noticed he broke another
tooth. it's already growing back.  It's slow but  it's growing.  If you have any
questions feel free to ask.  good luck  with fireball's tooth.  Is it a front
tooth? that's what pancake keeps  breaking. good luck
Kelly with pancake/ waffles/ and gunner