[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ratso

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Nov 14 13:39:09 EST 2007

Vanessa and Dude, we had so hoped that Ratso would rally, and we are very saddened to hear that he has gone to the Bridge.  It is so sad to see a piggie get older and begin to lose weight, and we know how hard this was for you.  We are sorry that he perhaps had a stroke, but it was so touching to read of how your daughter stayed up with him all night.  We know that her presence was a comfort to him and that he knew how much he was loved.  Although these special beings are never with us long enough, it is wonderful that you rescued him and that he lived to be at least six and a half.  We are sure that Ratso and Skittles have been reunited at the Bridge.  It is good that you showed Dude his body and that Dude was able to say goodbye; we send best wishes to him.  Please accept our condolences.

In answer to your question about a new companion for Dude, we would recommend it.  Nopig can ever replace Ratso, but we are sure that Dude would find comfort in meeting a new friend.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday