[Gpdd] Health : Adding to the herd

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 17:17:56 EST 2007

I was wondering if anyone had any suggenstions on how
to add a new girl to my two other girls.  I tried
putting them in a Brand new cage that I built!  (I
Love these c and c cages) And even gave them a bath
before putting them in it. "the girls" are  three and
Dharma is only about oneish. They were chutting their
teeth, and showing them. She would run away, eat a bit
and then Emma would chut at her again.

Any ideas?

I love my new cage by the way.  I found the  Coroplast
at Graphic Image, a sign shop close by.  But they said
that not many people around ask for that material any
more. But I did find many sheets of it at Mynards
hardware store.  I had to ask for sheets of plastic,
corogated and had to spell it out to them.  It was
also more expensive (I paid 20 dollars for my 8 by 5
sheet, it was about 30 at the hardware store!.)

Thanks for your help,

Carly and the now 5 little pigs.