[Gpdd] Silly: ThunderBears

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Thu Nov 15 13:15:26 EST 2007

Hello Dunya,
This is your captain, Little Bear, writing.
WHEEEEEK!!!
Wheee are all hoping that the Thunderbear Olympigs are having a wonderful life and keeping in shape.
I still toss the pigloo daily (Cookie's, of course, not mine).
Whee are living on the front porch is our super 3-story cage and are friends with the human next door who brings us fresh corn from the farmer's market and wheat grass and sunflower seed sprouts that he grows specially for us. We are friends with the mailman and Razzle the dog and her slave who come to visit us on the porch, too.
Wheeks,
from Little Bear and California Cookie
and slave Mary Fran